Thank you to all Exhbitors and Sponsors past and present of the OFPANZ Trade Show and Conference. This event for our industry is a success due to your support.

If you are interested in participating in the 2022 OFPANZ Conference and Trade Show in Auckland, there will be a form to complete later this year.

Organisers will accommodate your needs as best as we can.  A tax invoice will be issued upon receipt of your booking form. A minimum 10% deposit will be due at the time of booking. The remaining 90% is due no later than 20th April 2022. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and exclude GST.

The Executive Officer will be in touch with a floor plan for you to select your space.

Included in each 3m x 1.8m exhibitor space are power, table (1.2m x .8m) with tablecloth and company sign.

An Exhibitor Information Pack will be available soon.

2021 OFPANZ Conference Floorplan
2019 Napier Conference Tradies Breakfast
Napier Conference Sessions