OFPANZ provides a range of benefits to our members, including access to networking opportunities, training programs and a chance to have an “industry voice” at a local, national and international level.
BUT, what’s in it for me? Here are what our members define as the invaluable benefits of belonging to OFPANZ:
- Possibility of getting an award in the Annual Awards for Excellence
- Networking and sales leads across our industry
- Shared experiences
- Knowledge sharing, willing and helpful connections with other members
- Conference and Trade Expo
- Information on future trends in our industry
- Group lobbying at regional, national and government levels
- Information from DBH/MOE/Cancer society and the new OSH benefit
- Being a member of a professional body gives your company credibility
What else do I receive?
Membership includes a full membership to IFAI, the largest international organisation representing the specialty fabrics industry worldwide. You will gain additional exposure with listings in IFAI’s membership directory.
Members receive a free subscription to Specialty Fabrics Review magazine.We will make sure you get the latest industry updates with a complimentary subscription to Cutting Edge, our quarterly New Zealand newsletter. You’ll also receive free directory listings on our own site.
For those pressing technical questions, members have full access to INFOcentral, IFAI’s international help desk. Let our experts answer your questions about sourcing, standards, code issues and more.
Members receive discounts on registration and exhibiting at industry events, including the OFPANZ Conference and IFAI’s shows. These events are excellent venues to float ideas, attend educational sessions and learn from industry colleagues.
OFPANZ recently launched a New Zealand based Occupational Health and Safety membership benefit, tailored specifically for your organisation.
Learn more about the benefits of OFPANZ membership.
Complete the OFPANZ membership application form to join today.