The 2017 MITO Apprentice of the Year awards are now open for entries.
The awards are split into two tiers depending on experience.
- Every entry will be displayed at the OFPANZ conference
- The winners of each tier receive $250. Sponsored by MITO.
The Apprentice of the Year is then determined between the tier one or tier two winners.
The Overall Apprentice of the Year receives:
- A further $500 Sponsored by MITO,
- An industrial Fabric Welding kit Sponsored by Carr New Zealand Ltd (valued over $1000)
- The OFPANZ Trophy to display for one year
- A framed Certificate
- A feature in the industry publication “The Cutting Edge.”
The winners will be announced at the OFPANZ Annual Awards Dinner
Simply answer the questions in the form below and make sure you submit your fabricated product to the OFPANZ Executive Officer.
Please click on the link below to view the Tier One design for which you will be required to fabricate according to the following plan:
Please read the instructions below very carefully.